Thursday, April 7, 2011

Families don't grow on tree's.....

I feel the need to catch up on our life a little.... Adam is still in school but the end of the semester is getting closer and closer! I'm still working at the lab on campus and have recently decided to attend Beauty College here in Logan and am so excited! We have so much fun together and are doing so great here in Logan aside from the fact the it's neither raining or snowing here.... it's slushing. We eat a lot of crepes and share a ton of laughs. We recently spent a weekend at home which inspired the following post.....

No matter what you have to say about the matter, I am convinced that I have the absolute best and most amazing family ever. Non-replaceable. Unexplainable (though I'm going to try). So now I'll introduce you

Dad- I have the BEST dad in the whole world. He's my best friend and I could write blog after blog about my dad. He is the absolute hardest working man I have ever known and he does it all for his family. He is the ultimate example of a man, father, and husband. Funny, loving, super caring. I treasure all our horse rides and special times:) He gave me my love for music, fun, nature, and anything else you can think of. So supportive. I have always looked at him as my best friend! He will always be Butch to me and I'll always be Butchette to him:)

Layne- My Father-in-law is a riot! He teases me and taunts me relentlessly... but in my deserving state I will admit that I dish it out and egg it on as well. We have good times:) Maybe he'll teach me how to make pickles this year.

Mom- She's one amazing lady! If anything ever needed done, mom was THE woman. She does everything.... and when I say that I'm not even exaggerating. She cooks, crafts, decorates, quilts like it's no one's business, is an NICU nurse, can answer any medical question I could ever think of, wedding planner of the year, mom of the century, ultimate babysitter, she's fashionable, and so involved in her kids lives:) She is always there through the smiles and the tears. I think I speak for us all when I say, we couldn't do it without mom!

Carla- Where do I begin?? Busiest lady in the whole world, she's constantly going! Yes, I want to be like her. Me and Carla instantly clicked from the moment I met her. I automatically knew that I belonged in this family and have always felt like her daughter. Through the years we've shared a lot laughs, a lot of tears, pain, and fun times! If I ever need to have a good talk and a great listener, I know who to call!

This is getting to be quite the lengthy post and I still have 4 brothers, 3 sisters, and 2 nieces to go... I hope you enjoy the pictures and check back next week for "Families don't grow on trees... Siblings"













1 comment:

Jesse and Alysha Lanham said...

Beauty school?! Good for you! Sounds like you guys are happy as ever.. which makes me happy as ever! Love you:)