Alright, why has it been so long since I've posted? Bottom line, my creativity is running low and I have no idea what to write about! So i'll write about a few of things I've been so grateful for this week.
#1- Adam (My loving and incredible husband) He's such a rock in my life, always there for me to lean on, someone to laugh with, and share the good and bad times. He works so hard for us and I couldn't have it any better! Yesterday he made me lunch and brought it to me at work, Best thing ever! Then today he said "Have you lost weight? You look great!"... Did I say how much I love him?? I LOVE HIM!
#2- Family. I LOVE family, I miss them all so much and always feel like are time together is too short. My siblings are the best and so funny! This week I've gotten so many texts and calls from my parents and siblings simply to talk and see how we are doing, this is priceless to me! Although Ben text me this week only to secure his birthday present of riding horses to union falls with heaters every 25ft up the trail and someone to feed him and his date grapes, of course it was such a practical request.... anything for family. Love them!
#3- Kylee (I hope she reads this) She has been such a huge blessing in my life, always there to talk and always so supportive. She's is beautiful, fun, and a sweetheart... A few days ago at a bridal shower she said "Wow your hair is getting longer!"... Bless her!
#4- Grandparents. Fact: The most wonderful people in the world. I miss Grandpa and Grandma Rasmussen so much and am so grateful for all the wonderful memories I have of them. I love my Great Nana, Nana and Darold so much. And I love all my new Grandparents, couldn't have married into a better family!
I feel slightly undeserving of all the wonderful people in my life, and these are just a few of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment