Sunday, November 21, 2010

Because we're kinda spoiled.....

So for the first time... mmm... I'd say probably ever, me and Adam have had to go with out each other this week. We've been slightly spoiled in the fact that it's never been longer than maybe 5 hours that we haven't physically seen each other. So yesterday I became a Skyper. Best thing in the WHOLE world. We talked last night for so long that I fell asleep on Skype so when I woke up at 4:30 in the morning... there I was on the screen. This afternoon I forced Adam to entertain me live on Skype while I made the most amazing rice crispie treats ever!! Then I got to talk to one of my most favorite people in the world who I am excited to feature on this blog----- MARCUS MORRISON! But because I'm going crazy by myself and I'm absolutely convinced that Adam is distraught and in all sorts of misery and a state of deep depression, I had Marcus give me back to Adam. You may be asking yourself what kinds of conversations two weird and engaged kids could possibly have over video chat?? Well the following is a result of such conversations-----

This is why I love him

No comments: