So last night I have this dream ok. Me and Adam and some kid that I DON'T recognize but is supposedly Adams friend are all in Salt Lake together. Anyways, we go to Walmart and I run in to grab a loaf of bread, of all things... bread. I come back out and they're GONE! Straight up left me! Jerks, I know. So of course I assume it was all Adams Idea and I'm livid. I then continue to walk back to Logan.... obviously not in my right mind or else I would have called for a town car, but the beside the point... I'm walking in four feet of snow, freezing to death, climbing the frozen mountains (like you see in those weird survival shows on TV)... But don't worry, I didn't starve to death, lucky I had that loaf of bread we went all the way to Salt Lake for. I finally make it back to Logan, 6 days later!
This morning I wake up to a call from Adam (I was ticked), it went a little something like this....
Adam~ "Hey if I come pick you up will you drive me to class so I don't have to walk?"
He has a hurt foot
Sometimes when I'm really tired my level of functioning and reasoning is right around...mmmm... I'd say zero, and Adam knows this, so my thought process went more like this
Jenna's thoughts~ Don't have to walk?? Are you kidding me! I HATE you! You know nothing about pain until you've walked back from Salt lake in Freezing cold temperatures and four feet of snow all in one night!! Don't tell me your foot hurts!!!.... OK ummm just a dream, I'm ok
I then answered with a cool ans collected...
Jenna~ "Yeah sure"
I imagine my incredibly hard yet rewarding journey looked something like this~
Yeah right... like I'd ever be this stupid
No comments:
Post a Comment