Sunday, November 7, 2010

The soon to be Walkers

Feeling the need to be more of a trophy wife/ better record keeper now that me and Adam are getting married I decided to create a blog. Not sure who will find any of this information pertinent to their own lives I plan to post anyways for 3 reasons.... 1- Because curiosity killed the cat, someone somewhere must be curious to read about two country kids from Idaho who decided to get hitched. 2- Because someday when we're full of ambition and we move to some far away big city for graduate school, our parents are going to want to see pictures of their (maybe someday) grandchildren and read all about our thrilling adventurous life. 3- Finally because I'm slowly working my way up to keeping an A+ journal and I hear keeping a blog is the first step, plus it will also give me an incentive to take more pictures relevant to our life, so maybe our children will actually have baby pictures.

So now more about us! I'm Jenna and on December 18th 2010 I'm marrying my best friend in the whole world, Adam Walker. He came home from his mission on June 17th, two days later I was in his kitchen making dinner when he came home from work and now, 4 1/2 months later, look where we are. His forward thinking mother told me over and over again that when her son got home I needed to meet him, she was right. Me and Adam now live in Logan Utah and go to school at Utah State University. We are probably one of the most crazy, fun, and overall intriguing couples ever. One photograph, one single moment captured through the lens, describes our personalities and relationship in a way that words could not describe or do it justice.....
Yep.... we're the Walkers

No comments: