Yesterday evening Adams family was down here in Logan with us. Carla, Adams mom, Thought it would be a 'good' idea to let Adam drive her car. Not so. In fact Adam was driving more like one of these crazy Utah people whose State we chose to inhabit.
He's in denial.
It's ok though because there are four witnesses to this event. Funny how he always gives me crap for my driving.
For some reason I found it mildly attractive and slightly intelligent... I mean we live here with all these crazy drivers and will for awhile longer too so we might as well try to fit into the culture right? So today I decided to become a bully too. When we were in church I told Adam I was going to beat him up in the parking lot after church, steal his money, and break his glasses. He didn't really think I was serious and I probably wasn't... So he just laughed. Then he was playing with my wedding ring, so I told him to give it back or I'd take his lunch money... this one I was pretty serious about. He must have believed me too because my ring is on my finger still.
Today he told me its a really good thing he loves me.... and I too think its a good thing, seeing how I'll be taking his lunch money basically for the rest of his life.
Maybe tomorrow we'll try another 'Utah' thing and start talking in a funny accent and wearing striped scarves like the one's you see in Harry Potter movies:)
Happy Holidays folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment