Friday, January 14, 2011

10 Things About Married Life.... Because we're so Experienced

So it's been a really long time since I've posted... I just haven't been able to find the time being the non-stop cookie baking, cleaning, dinner cooking, laundry doing, working, grocery shopping, loving, doting, homework helping wife that I am. Understandable right?

I was trying to think of what I could blog about, The wedding, the cruise, the new apartment, etc.... All great things, but I wasn't sure how to sum them all up into a short enough blog that all my Faithful readers could tolerate to read. Then the thought came "You've been married almost a month, your practically a pro!" So I've decided to count down the best 10 things I know about being married.

(Note: that all following information is fact.)

10- You now have someone who has to share their clothes with you. (e.i sweat pants)
9- Your feet stay warmer at night.
8- The movie Dan in Real Life suddenly turns from a comedy to a tragic nightmare of your life in 20 years.
7- You are now old enough to say things like "I'll call the Sears guy." and "Did you check the mail?"
6- You build great habits, "You look great today!"
5- Morning breath becomes more attractive.
4- No longer feeling the need to hold hands in the car for a 2 minute ride to town.
3- You develop a 6th sense, You can tell he's dying to rub your feet just by looking at him.
2- "No, I don't want to" Means "I'm hungry" "You don't understand" Means "I want sour punch straws!"
1- You have someone you love to share your eternal journey and joy with<3

Originally this started out as 25 Thing I Know About Marriage... But the extreme heat from my oven and fatigue from vacuuming seems to have blocked my train of thought.

No comments: