Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm a very complex person with a sharp mind

Why does Adam love me? Some of you are thinking 'it must be because of her model like looks' no no 'it's her Fab sense of style' or could it be 'because of her kickin homemaker skills!' Your all very very wrong.... it's my killer personality. I present him each day with a new challenge, figuring me out, and he loves this game! I'm very hard to understand and am known for some pretty outrageous dreams.... here is an example.

Because we have been married such a long time and are so experienced Adam has figured out just a few things about me
~ I LOVE buttery salty popcorn
~ I LOVE babies
~ and things are just better when they are giant

So naturally the other day I had a very complex minded dream about....

GIANT microwaves that popped GIANT bags of butter lovers popcorn and babies. Realistic?? No. But forward thinking?? Yes. Think of how much simpler the world would be if you could make your popcorn and babies all at the same time while enjoying it all covered in butter and salt.




No comments: